Acceptance of Terms
All content, information, materials, and services provided on the Website are the intellectual property of Pest Control 360. You may not use, copy, modify, distribute, or transmit any content from the Website without our prior written consent.
When using the Website, you agree to:
- Use the Website only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide accurate and current information when using any features or services on the Website.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of any login credentials or account information associated with the Website.
- Not engage in any activity that may interfere with the proper functioning of the Website, including transmitting viruses or other malicious code.
- Not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely represent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
Third-Party Websites and Content
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such external sites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such third-party sites or resources.
The information and advice provided on the Website are for general informational purposes only. Pest Control 360 does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or advice provided on the Website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Pest Control 360 or its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, or special damages. This limitation of liability applies whether the damages arise from negligence, breach of contract, or any other legal theory, even if Pest Control 360 has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Modification of Terms